You can download the 1-page printable file here or just click on the picture to the left to download! Feel free to print as many copies as you'd like for personal use, but please don't make money off the design or template (I know you guys won't because you're all so lovely, but there are others out there that aren't as nice as you all!)
If your friends would like a copy of their own, please redirect them back to this post so they can download it.
here are some I liked from the web that seem quite fuss-free!
- Printable Easter Bunny Napkin Holders or Egg Rings by My Poppet
- 5 DIY Ideas rounded up by The Crafted Blog
- A Pictorial Guide To Wreath-Making by Design*Sponge
- Paper Carrot Garland and more by Fiskars
- Bunny Jars by Tori Jane (I think the jars look rather cute already without having to spray paint the plastic bunnies - such a waste of the pretty designs already on the bunnies!)